Popular Posts

Friday, July 15, 2011

Positvity!

After reaching out to people in my life, I realized that I have some healthy friends after all. I've decided to start focusing on the positive friendships I have and putting more energy towards them. I'm not going to cut off my longtime girlfriends, but if we grow apart naturally I'm okay with that. I'll take it day by day and go from there. My first goal is that when negativity inches in, I'm going to brush it aside and change the subject to something positive. Hopefully that will help me and my friends.

I have 2 birthday parties to attend this weekend. One is for my nephew who is turning 2 and the other is my friend's kid who is turning 3. I will stay as long as I feel comfortable and leave when any behavior that is unfavorable starts around The Baby. It is going to be a great weekend and I'm going to enjoy it with The Baby and The Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment