Popular Posts

Friday, September 2, 2011

Love and Happiness

I love how The Man will randomly call me to see if I'm listening to the same music station he is, to tell me that he really liked the mix they just did.  I love how we both listen to the same iTunes channel at work during the day.  I love that we both have the same passion for music.  I love how music makes us feel when we're having a bad day.  I love that The Baby is starting to have the same reaction to music that we have.  This love of music really makes me happy!

Happy Friday and 3 day weekend!!  Friday's are always awesome because I know that I don't have to wake up the next morning at 5 am (hopefully).  Even better is when it precedes a 3 day weekend. 

I'm going to visit my grandparents tomorrow, then I'll have my massage in the evening.  I'm really looking forward to both!  I can't wait for my grandparents to see that The Baby is walking.  It really is great seeing the happiness on their faces when we get to spend time together.  I'll be going with my dad also, so it will be nice to spend some time with him too.

On Sunday we're going out to dinner with my in-law's to celebrate The Man's 30th birthday.  I'm really looking forward to this too.  The restaurant is in Downtown Sacramento, which I haven't been to in years.  I think it will be fun to walk around and see what The Baby thinks of everything.

Then Monday, we're going to do absolutely nothing.  Well maybe not nothing, but we won't be going anywhere, that's for sure.  We have a day dedicated to relaxing and spending time together as a family.  We don't get to do this very often, so it will be really nice for a change.

All in all I'm very happy today.  I feel good about all of the connections I'm nurturing and feeling comfortable sharing myself with more and more people.  I've sent my blog to a lot of people now.  There are very few people that I haven't invited.  It's nice to feel comfortable enough within myself to not have to hide myself.

I'm all love and happiness today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment