Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My First Post

After reading a lot of blogs lately I decided it was time to create my own. After a lot of prodding from a friend of mine, me thinking what would I talk about, when would I have time and who wants to read what I have to say, I caved. First of all I'm in a transition phase of my life right now and I need to start thinking outside of the box and doing things that are not "normal" for me. I've decided that I want so surround myself with different type of people and expose myself to new and different things. I've wondered how do I go about doing something like this and I figure this is as good as an avenue as any. I've finally figured out what I want to do when I grow up and am going to actually start on my adventure now. This is the first step to many to come. I'm tired of worrying about what other people will think and whether or not it's the right thing to do. It's what feels best to me and I'm going for it. It may take a decade, but that's okay. As long as I have a goal and a desire to better myself, that's all that counts. I'm finally at a place in my life where I feel like I'm on the right path...for me. We'll see where it takes me. I'm sure it won't be a straight path, but the straight path's are never as fun and I've never been the type of person who takes a straight path anywhere. So here it goes, ready or not, here I am!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 31.5 Birthday and Wahoo, oooh ya!!! Welcome to the blogging world. Let me know if you need ANYTHING and I can't wait to read more. I'm so excited you finally started a blog...yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete