Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Confidence

For this first time ever I'm feeling very confident in myself.  Confident of who I am, where I'm going and the energy I'm putting out into the universe.  I find myself not worrying about what I say and who I say it to and what they think about it, more and more.  I'm making a conscious effort to be kind and honest at the same time.  I feel like I know who I am and I like it.  I'm not worried about other people's issues as much as I once was.  Don't get me wrong, I care and I'm compassionate, but I'm not worried.  Not sure if that makes sense or not.  I find myself not judging as much as I used to and accepting people the way they are.  I'm being more relaxed about life all around.  I still have a lot of growing to do, but it feels like I'm getting closer to where I want to be.

I had a nice lunch date with a girlfriend today and I felt so great afterward.  I told The Man that we talked about where we've been in life, where we are now and where we want to be.....stuff that boys don't like to talk about pretty much.  The best thing about that is that he totally agreed.  It made me realize that my female connections are very important and I do need them.  It's good to talk about things, all things.  Women are good at listening to feelings when men just want to fix everything. 

My heart feels full with hope and warmth.  I like feeling this way.  I need to remember to keep my connections open and make dates with my female friends even if it's just for 1 hour here and there.

Life is good!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment